Tectonics is proud to be a part of one of the most advanced and, at 700,000sf, one of the largest e-fulfillment centers in Nevada. A tight budget and an extremely fast schedule required unprecedented collaboration of developer, contractor, and design team.
– Project attained LEED Silver and was USGBC Northern Nevada’s choice for project of the year.
– 15,000sf Office Areas, Break Room and warehouse improvements
– Roof Hung Conveyor Systems and e-commerce friendly 36’ Clear Height
– Significant daylighting through the use of skylights in the warehouse to reduce energy costs and increase productivity.
– Constructed with environmentally friendly materials and designed with increased outside air ventilation for improved personnel comfort.
– 6 months from start of design to a dried in building.